INDO-COLOMBIAN YOUTH LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2022
REGISTRATION CLOSED. APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 COHORT WILL BE OPEN SOON
I have watched the cultures of all lands blow around my house and other winds have blown the seeds of peace, for travel is the language of peace.Mahatma Gandhi
WHY THIS PROGRAM
To witness one of the oldest civilizations of the world through the lens of the Capital of India, Delhi – the cradle of power and administration, passing through Agra- the abode of Love and Spirituality, resting in the sand dunes of the Royal and Elegant Rajasthan – the Land of Royal History and Culture.
For Cultural Bridge, We add value to student’s psychological aspects with academic exposure:
The program gives the opportunity to understand the excellence INDIA has reached over the past 75 years.
1. Witness the land of cultures from the cradle of one of the oldest and yet most advanced civilizations
of the world in the land of non-violence led by Mahatma Gandhi
2. Immerse yourself into the functioning of the largest democracy through one to one with youth
leaders across sectors
3. Get your hands on understanding the real India, which still thrives in the remote villages of the
country and get to know the life and living of the Indian
4. Witness the meteoric rise of one of the fastest-growing economies of the world and the role played
by young leaders in making real social and business impacts transforming the world around us.
The Colombian young leaders and managers who are able to exhibit the Indian culture, business sensitivity and skills shall be in a better position to acquire leading roles in Indian giants as well as global companies because Indian market is growing very rapidly.
- COURSE FEE
- ACCOMMODATION AS PER PLAN.
- ALL INTER TRANSFER & SIGHTSEEING AS PER ITINERARY BY SUITABLE AC VEHICLE.
- ALL PARKING AND PERMIT CHARGES.
- ASSISTANCE ON ARRIVAL.
- GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX AS APPLICABLE ON THE ABOVE RATES
- TRAIN FARE, AND ROAD TRIP WITHIN INDIA
- ENTRY FEE TO ANY MONUMENT, PARK, MUSEUM, MONASTERY, OR ANY OTHER VISITING PLACE.
- EXPENSES INCURRED DUE TO MISHAPS, LANDSLIDES, STRIKES, POLITICAL UNREST, ETC. IN SUCH CASES, EXTRA WILL BE CHARGED AS PER ACTUAL
- VISA CHARGES
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT FARE
- MANDATORY VACCINATION AND TESTS COST
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
- INSURANCE PREMIUM
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICE PROVIDED ON A PERSONAL BASIS
- COST FOR SERVICES WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED IN “INCLUSIONS”
- PERSONAL EXPENSES ON ITEMS SUCH AS LAUNDRY, SOFT & HARD DRINKS, BOTTLED WATER, INCIDENTALS, PORTERAGE, AND BELL-BOY CHARGES, TIPS ETC
- PHONE OR MOBILE CHARGES
*Itinerary proposed in this planner is provisional. The final Itinerary will be sent in the mail to the applicant after shortlisting is done.